Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The 12 principles of highly successful leaders

1.        Be true to character


What I believe this means is that you have to be true to yourself before anything. You have to have a good character. Being true to your character can be very different things. For example the way you interact with others you have to be a truthful person to them if they are doing the same. Like let’s say you have a best friend don’t lie to them about things that is not being a good friend that makes your character look very bad because they won’t be able to trust or tell you anything. Another example is stealing, you shouldn’t steal and then deny it that also makes you look bad and people won’t lend you nothing when you are in need. Last example is not choosing the right, if you aren’t being responsible, respectful, humble, loyal then you are automatically choosing the wrong. It becomes a habit to choose the wrong so when you think you are doing something positive you end up doing something bad because you are s used to it. I use this principle in my everyday life because I wouldn’t want anyone to lie to me if I’m being honest with them. I choose the right so it can become a habit.

2. Use Your Imagination


I like this principle because having a big imagination is very good. Using your imagination is good because you are more open minded about things and you figure ways out how to make things much better. Using your imagination might sound childish but it’s very good because you take people’s ideas as well. You can help out people in many ways like when they are having trouble doing a project you will help them out. Being creative is a good thing because you might get to explore new things. Every idea counts and I strongly believe that all of our ideas matter. I apply this to myself because using your imagination is a very good thing. With out imagination people would not be able to advance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment